Independent Churches Started by CrossLink
- Iglesia Biblica Sinai | Sinai Bible Church: Sinai Bible Church was planted in the Tieton community in 2007 as a Spanish-
speaking church that is gradually becoming bilingual. After starting with just a couple of families in 2007, Iglesia Biblica Sinai has grown into an organized and thriving family that loves being together, sharing the gospel with others, and rejoicing together. Their passion is to continue to grow in their relationships with God and in their ability to share God’s love with their friends and neighbors.To learn more about Sinai Bible Church, including their location, current service times & upcoming events, please click here.
- Iglesia Biblica Vida Nueva | New Life Bible Church: New Life Bible Church was started in Yakima in 2003 and is a thriving local body of Christ. Most services, including preaching, teaching, and music, are in English & Spanish and allow whole families to attend and participate in their most familiar language.To learn more about New Life Bible church, including location, current church services & events, please click here.
- Central Mexico Leader’s Retreat: A leadership development and training retreat that is held each November for Pastors and Leaders in the highlands of Mexico.
- Dental Van Remodel Project: A vehicle is being refitted as a portable dental clinic for use on medical mission trips to Mexico. The vehicle has been dismantled and it is now being reconstructed for this specialized ministry.
- Multi-Ethnic Ministry & Community Transformation: Collaborating with church and community leaders in the Yakima Valley to develop leadership, training, and communication on areas related to cultural and economic diversity.
10 Year Plan (2007-2017)
- Plant 6 churches in 10 years: Plant 6 churches in the I-82 corridor of Central Washington in partnership with local churches and individuals. The goal is for these planted churches to reach out to the Hispanic population in the area and become missionary minded churches that reach out to the world starting with their own local communities and countries of origin.