Exciting things are happening as God leads and grows this ministry! CrossLink is an evangelical support ministry, collaborating with churches and missionaries in the US Pacific Northwest, Venezuela, and Mexico! Church planting, short-term missions, discipleship & training ministries, as well as missionary encouragement are all parts of what God has called us to do. Join us where God leads you to participate!
CrossLink is based on the vision and calling to support on-going partnership with Hispanic ministries in Venezuela, Mexico, and in Eastern Washington. Many Eastern Washington communities are comprised of a majority population whose first language is Spanish. Most have never heard a clear presentation of the gospel. This vision and partnership has blossomed into the ministry it is today.
Gutierrez Missionary Update
Shawn Gutierrez has been working as the ministry leader with the Celebrate Recovery program at West Side Church in Yakima. The program focuses on investing into the lives of individuals who have a “hurt, habit, or hang-up” and shows them how to live clean and sober lives by pointing them to Jesus and building disciples. The need for this ministry is huge throughout the Yakima Valley.
God has called the Gutierrez family to step out in faith by ministering full-time to people who desperately need to know that they are loved, and that God has a purpose for their lives. Shawn’s relationship with Jesus, his love for people, and his experience gives him a unique gift and opportunity to minister to the individuals in the Celebrate Recovery program by building relationships, studying scripture, discipling, counseling, and mentoring.
If you would like to know more about the Gutierrez family and their ministry in Yakima or if you would like to receive their missionary letter, please go to our Contact Page and let us know.
Pray for the work of CrossLink
- Praise God! Our prayers were answered and the Hernandez family had their religious visas renewed!
- Pray for our ministry partners in Venezuela with Covid-19 restrictions and the ministries of the RAVENZ and Arepitas de Amor food assistance programs to continue providing for needs.
- Pray for the Central Mexico Leadership Conference planned for Fall 2023.
- Encouragement and wisdom for CrossLink Board members.
- New and continuous support in prayer, finances, and participation.
- Pray for the CrossLink Missionaries in Yakima, WA and in Tieton, WA.
- Pray for the families in Othello who attend church services in Mixtec and Spanish.
- Pray for Iglesía Bíblica Sinai and Iglesía Bíblica Vida Nueva and their ministry to families.
“Christians need the gospel as much as non-Christians do.”
“Where cross-cultural engagement is concerned, token adjustments are no longer an option. To advance a credible message of God’s love for all people in an increasingly diverse society, we must move ourselves entirely as well as the churches we lead. We must adjust to a new reality.”
“The world’s peace is intermittent based on transitory circumstances. Christian peace is constant based on the never changing love of God.”
“Christianity is not a religion. Religion is the effort of men to reach out to God. Christianity is the only belief system in which God reaches out to man.”
“Christ is not one of many ways to approach God, nor is He the best of several ways; He is the only way.”